Obtain & Retain More Patients with Patient-First Web Solutions
Our Healthcare Clients
Your Patient’s Journey Begins Online
Users leave a website within 5 to 10 seconds if the site’s value proposition isn’t clear. (Source: Nielsen Norman Group)
75% of users make judgments about a company’s credibility based on their website’s design. (Source: Stanford)
In most major healthcare verticals, over 60% of consumers run a search before scheduling an appointment. (Source: LSA)
Featured Healthcare Projects
- Amy Turner | Executive Assistant
“One Solution Studio has a great team and is wonderful to work with.”
- Michele Vossen | Life and Career Coach
“Working with One Solution Studio was a pleasure. Their knowledge base is deep, they were very creative, collaborative, and patient throughout the process. I am very pleased with One Solution Studio and its creative and professional results. I will use them again in the future and recommend them without hesitation.”
- Chris Kluis | Director of Business Development
“One Solution Studio delivered a top-notch quality product in a very short time period. Their work on the logo and website was nothing short of jaw-dropping. Highly recommend them to anyone willing to invest in their corporate image.”
- Vikram Sengar | Director- Pfizer Animal Health
“The team at One Solution Studio took an otherwise mundane PowerPoint presentation and turned it into a video presentation powerhouse that clearly articulated the benefits and ROI of the New Established Brands program.”
Your Patients Expect Telehealth & Telemedicine Options
93% of patients reported that they would use telemedicine to manage prescriptions.
69% of respondents reported they would be willing to use telehealth for common illnesses/infections.
Healthcare providers experienced a $3.30 return for every $1 spent on Telehealth and Telemedicine programs.
We Streamline Online Appointments
35% of online appointments are booked outside of normal business hours.
1 in 5 patients indicates that having to wait for a practice to open is their biggest pain point when scheduling appointments.
36.4% of patients find being put on hold as a major inconvenience.
52.2% of practices spend at least 10 hours a week scheduling and confirming appointments and returning patient calls and emails.
We Are No Stranger to Compliance Requirements
- Nearly 50% of patients said they would switch healthcare providers if their personal health information was compromised in a data breach.
- 80% healthcare organizations have experienced a cyber attack in the last two years.
- The average cost of a healthcare data breach was $7.13 million globally.
- Non-compliance can result in hefty fines, with some cases in 2020-2021 seeing penalties reaching several million dollars.